Welcome to U First Real Estate. Our name reflects the culture of our company and is our promise to our clients, partners and staff that they are our most important assets.
At UFirst we provide you with choice…
At UFirst we provide you with the choice of either joining as a partner in UFirst or becoming an employee at UFirst. There are a number of entry points that range from running your own business to employees depending on your individual needs. Whatever your need, you can be asssured that U First Real Estate remuneration policy will provide you with the opportunity to secure a substantial increase in income and long term opportunities to grow.
Why You Should Join UFirst?
UFirst challenge is to make some of the biggest changes in the Australian real estate industry. At the centre of one of our pillars is our promise to take our partners and consultants with us in our business journey aimed at:
- placing our people and partners at the centre of our organization
- supporting our people and partners by providing them with up to date systems and processes to assist them with listing and selling properties
- promoting people and partners in all our property advertising eg brochures, boards
- providing our people and partners with career or opportunities that may arise as the business grow
- providing our people and partners with business opportunities as the company expands
- providing financial security for our people and partners.
What Ufirst Needs From You
To be successful in the role, you will need to have:
- Previous real estate experience
- Values which are consistent with those held by UFirst
- A UFirst attitude towards clients
- Agents Representative Certificate
- Valid Australian Driving license